Data Security Kit
Protect your company’s confidential documents with Kyocera’s Data Security Kits —a reliable, Data Security Solution for select MFPs and Printers.
Data Security Kits Protect your company's confidential documents with Kyocera's Data Security Kits -a reliable, Data Security Solution for select MFPs and Printers.
The power of the Kyocera Data Security Kit is its ability to automatically delete data stored on a device's hard drive. This is accomplished in either of two ways:
- Once-Overwrite Method - This method over-writes the entire hard drive during the initial disk formatting process.
- Three-time Overwrite Method (Default) - The preferred security choice when the highest level of data protection is required. This method encompasses more comprehensive 3-phase data deletion process.
This prevents unauthorized users from gaining access to confidential information retained in the MFP’s internal memory, thereby reducing the threat of a security breach.
- Optional Kits for Multifunctional Products (MFP) and Printers
- Provides Data Overwrite Technology (up to three times)
- Manual and Automatic Deletion Processes
- Password Protection
- Protects company information and assets at device level
- Common Criteria Certification (ISO15408)
- EAL3 Level Conformance and Validation