The ability to create, store and call forms from a compact flash card or from the device HDD allows your customers to improve on their overall Return On Investment (ROI), and save on business resources, such as network bandwidth, storage space and other costs, such as the inventory management associated with preprinted forms. To further enhance the value of the PRESCRIBE Solution, consider that a typical three-part preprinted form can cost anywhere from 7 to 22 cents per form. The same form, created electronically and stored on a Kyocera Printer or MFP, would have a cost per page that results in tremendous cost savings over the life of the form. Kyocera’s unique PRESCRIBE Solution allows businesses to improve every aspect of their business critical documents and forms.
- Form Creation: Utilizing the PRESCRIBE Solution provides your customer with an alternative way of printing their variable data on forms.
- Form Modifications: You can modify any form as needed to accommodate changes such as addresses, telephone numbers, logos, etc
- Multi-Part Forms: With the PRESCRIBE Solution you can create their multi-part forms electronically and download the forms to any supported Kyocera printer or MFP.
- Specify Job Output: Since Kyocera’s PRESCRIBE language is not driver dependent, data can be sent from virtually any environment such as an AS400 or UNIX.
- PCL Font Download: With PRESCRIBE and Kyocera’s IC-LINK utility, you can download custom fonts to any supported Kyocera Printer or MFP. These special fonts may be proprietary and are recognized by the device as forms that have been created as PCL fonts.
- Barcode: The PRESCRIBE Solution gives you the ability to create and store non-resident barcode fonts on any supported Kyocera Printer or MFP.
- Gray Bar: With the PRESCRIBE Solution, businesses can eliminate “green bar” tractor-fed line printers in their environments and incorporate a plain paper “gray bar” solution from any supported Kyocera Printer or MFP.